Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I suppose you all are starting to worry about me right?  Sweet :)
Update: Injury gone but still no dancing till next Tuesday.  I am also missing the feis on Saturday :(
I have finally started my Irish Solo Dress Savings!  I am at... $50 (+) I think.  Sad amount, but good start.  I have at least $750 to go.  Plus, I want to get a custom dress so $700 to that, and the $100 to shipping and what not.


"Simplified Almond Butter Banana Shake
vegan, serves 2

1 3/4 cups almond milk or soymilk, vanilla flavor
2 large frozen bananas, ripe
2 heaping Tbsps almond butter
1/3 cup ice
1/4 tsp cinnamon
garnish: roasted almonds"


I had this for breakfast this morning to try something else besides my AWESOME BANANA smoothie recipe :).  It was very good but I used 4 ice cubes and plain soymilk with a little bit more cinnamon than called for since I didn't measure it, and 2 teaspoons of Almond butter with no garnish.  YUM. 
Anyway, I found new musik to listen to as well - Eisblume my new favorite [German] band!
Now whenever I listen to it, I don't hear the words "Louise - mein Herz" but "Louise - my heart" instead :).
Besides that, I have unconsciously turned very much Vegan, though I like to say, "I am a Vegan sprinkled with honey or fried rice with egg" :)). I do have some things with egg, like a granola bar or cookie, or one of my friend's mac and cheese because it is worth dying for, and yes, fried rice with egg at Pho Hua in Chinatown, Boston, MA.  Hehe.
Guess what???
I have a six-pack.
And something new happened while I was gone from my blog... I have had 10 views from Germany! HEEEEEEEEEE
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment