Monday, October 24, 2011

Still Waiting...

Sadly I won't be getting the two new recipes up for a few more days... I think there should be pictures with them :)
What I ate:
Breakfast: The norm - oatmeal with a mushed banana
Lunch: 4 Organic Twizzlers, an apple, Kashi Pumpkin Granola Bar
Dinner: A Smoothie - not with fudge, the regular, and another Bean Burger - which, BTW I cooked a little longer than what I had been doing; made it more crispy :) Yumm

I don't have much to write about today... Didn't and haven't done anything new... Maybe I should do the Collards tomorrow but I need to get my homework done first, but then I have a church thing... I just don't want the Collards to go bad or the tomatoes... How depressing.
Let's post a video:
My favorite song by Rise Against
Something pretty

That's the best I can come up with... Maybe tomorrow. Sorry for the boring post :(

No comments:

Post a Comment