Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"So lying underneath those stormy skies She'd say, 'oh ohohohoh I know the sun must set to rise' This could be para-para-paradise"

Today was a good day.  Good meals - oatmeal with banana, apple, pretzels, INSTANT noodles, lollipops, cookies, Medjool dates, and grapes plus stuff...  :)) Going back to dance OFFICIALLY tonight, though only for an hour, then tomorrow, two hours of dance :))  After dance, I am going to youth group.  Very exciting, I know.  
Well, today was good besides food -
   Listened to Paradise by Coldplay x5 + times (like right now :)
   Had good classes - music I wasn't doing very great... My friend had her phone... I was sadly distracted by making fun of her hehe.
   I got a compliment on my writing which was really cool
   I am part of a NEW ENGLAND group in my History class 
   And finally, I am going to dance again.

BTW to all Bruins fans - or New England people :) 

he's always watching.

Anyway, my official diet I think, is a Lacto-ovo Vegetarian because of certain things like muffins and cookies... Shame on me... Plus, cheese and bread... Addictive.

Anyway, did I mention I am moving?  Haha one town over though, in five? four? years New Hampshire.  Very exciting too. 

"When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach so
She ran away in her sleep
And dreamed of
Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

Got to go, dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment