Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Oh some may call it a curse, A life like mine But others? A blessing It's certainly a lonely life But a fulfilling one at best"

Just two days ago, one of my friends told me a girl at our school who's mother has had cancer, which left and came back to a different part of the body, is now in hospice.  I don't know how long she has to live, my mom said I suppose usually two weeks to live.  This girl is only 12 or 13, and her mom, is young for this, but is at a age a lot of women get breast cancer.  Anyway, when my friend told me about her mom, I showed some sympathy, but then my friend started saying, "Wouldn't you want people to help you in a time like this?" and I said, "Of course!  And I will help her, but that doesn't mean I'm not changing the way I act around her.  For one thing, I have never been mean to her!  And also, I think she might need some space too.  I hope her mom lives, we are all praying for her, but right now, we're not so sure.  I hope her family gets through this...

No comments:

Post a Comment