Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Lonely Day

My parents left me at home alone at 6:30 in the morning.  Hmph.  :) just because it is their 20th anniversary today, and they decide to just leave me to go to Connecticut!  Lol, anyway, I understand ;).  This morning though, at sometime, I don't know, I was half asleep and when I heard two people say they loved me, now being half asleep, I dreamt that my dad was making a heart with his hands and my mom was making a heart with tortilla chips :).  Dreams are so strange... Later, my grandparents brought me for a hike and walk, and near the end of the walk, I looked like I had just walked through a tsunami because I had Whipped My Hair Back And Forth to get rid of flies :).  I had to use my grandma's comb in the car before we went to lunch, hehe.  Lunch was interesting, we had to wait for a very long time, and my water actually tasted bad and my lemonade did too.  ;) Anyway, after lunch I got ready for the rest of my day and packed (My grandparents are bringing me up to Connecticut 'cause my parents and I are going to visit my other grandmother) for my trip in a few days.  A few hours ago, I had a "Pep Rally" type of thing at my dance school, it was for Nationals.  We threw water-balloons at each other and talked about what was going to happen in the next few weeks.  We are going to do palates tomorrow morning, and we will be practicing and honing our skills in dance.  Everyone will be doing multiple Ceilis, and one free style dance, which also includes that everyone will be doing a few Solo dances (I am doing a Slip Jig, Light jig, and a Reel).  I am SO excited!  After dance, my grandparents and I went to Starbucks, which I payed for with a gift card I have :), and I got a Iced Passion Tea again!  But this time I was smart and got unsweetend :).  As of right now, I am watching So You Think You Can Dance and thinking over all the pictures my dad sent me... They were of their meals and sights.  They looked delicious!  So, night people...loneliness isn't fun all the time, but I suppose I am never completely alone :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment