Sunday, July 31, 2011

"I took some time out for life."


:) I am now finally writing again!  But not for long.  Vacation and a wedding are coming up!  10 days!  Sighs, for the past nine days I have been kicking myself to get on here and type again, but I have been either too lazy or busy doing something else that I haven't been able to get here.  Anyway, I have multiple new recipes that my family and I have had in the past few days.  First of all, Black Bean Hummus, which is excellent!  I just put the two tablespoons of the hummus on a medium whole-wheat wrap... It was amazing!  I also came up with my own recipe :)  I entered it in a WholeFoods contest but I didn't win :(  But that doesn't mean my recipe wasn't great!  'Cause it was!  
A Dancer's Raw Energy Boost
1 cup of unsalted almonds
1 cup of (Vegan; Dark) Chocolate Chips
1/3 cup of raisins
1/2 cup of craisins
1 teaspoon of salt (+ maybe a little more - pinch?)
.......
Mix together in a bowl and done :) 
And if you want a serving amount, I have been having 1/4 cup.
........
Next, my dad made three baguettes.  The first time he tried, the yeast didn't "activate," so he started again a few days ago, and today, we had three amazing breads.  Well, we had one :).  I will try and post the recipe tomorrow, because I am too comfy to get up right now, sorry.  
The next recipe, is Stuffed Vegetarian Peppers.
So, over the next few days, last chance for me to type is Wed., I will try to keep writing and keep you posted.  And just a few songs that remind me of where I am going:
My New Hampshire ( I get the best memories listening to these songs - and whenever I am listening to a song up to these places, that song will remind me of the place, hence, these songs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment