Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Dance as if no one were watching. As if no one were listening. And live everyday as if it were your last."

I did keep my promise  :) yay!  So the first picture is of the Soy Berry Good Smoothie, but this time I used mostly blackberries with some frozen blueberries and I split everything in half again but twice this time too, except the protein power I put in a regular amount (never can have too much protein! hehe).  Now, the second picture is of the Gaelic word, "Rince."  It means "Dance" in Gaelic.  And that, is what I have been doing for the past three hours once again!  :D  Today was better; I got to learn the eight six-hand ceili which was very confusing, but very short and kind of simple.  Anyway, dance was good today, the day was good, and for dinner I had the smoothie, two pieces of shrimp from my mom's dinner, and three handfuls of some Autumn Wheat Kashi Cereal.  Overall it was very fulling and tasty, and now, this post is over.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment