Monday, July 11, 2011

"If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit."

http://stores.theirishjewelrycompany.com/catalog/061164detail.JPG
I did it :)).  I took the "stage" today during the four hours I was at dance.  I swear the girl that has been teaching me during my private lessons could be a motivational speaker or coach or whatever!  I would love to tell you what I chose when she told me to aim for to get higher off the ground, but I don't want it to lose its "special" feeling :)).  Anyway, apparently I am dancing with beginners at the feis lol.  They placed me wrong, but I am going to be scored as a Advanced Beginner.  So, today was really awesome!  I was weeding this morning and I pulled out a dead bush.  It was a butterfly bush; I had enjoyed knowing I was touching the "corpse" of a tree :)).  Hehe.  I sound SO disturbed don't I?  Sorry, I don't mean to sound that way.  So, dinner was oatmeal, a few Craisins, a few of the crackers that Kashi sent me that I dipped in a pesto my dad made, and some of the FINISHED banana chips!  Ah, good eats.  Well, other than those activities, I really didn't accomplish much today, right now my parents and I are watching the first Harry Potter, but I should be going in the shower :)).  Ugh, the food at Hogwarts looks so good!  Anyway, I guess I will go in the shower, plus, I need to think of a word that describes me, like, "Forgetful" or something :)).  Night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment