Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What is a "dream" that involves both love and pain called?

Yes, I have been in a pain a good part of my day.  When I woke up at nine o'clock this morning, and came downstairs, I expected to be hungry, and well, from another blog I am following ("Kristen's RAW" or something of that type) she once wrote that some people eat when they aren't hungry, and to ask yourself, Am I really hungry?.  And so, I did I ask myself - after I ate half a Luna Bar with a glass of Chocolate Soy milk.  ... I then ate another Barbara's Bar, but I paid for my not-hungry-feast when I sat down.  I didn't feel good at all, and green tea didn't help either.  As the day went on, and the pain came and went, dance was once again at three-thirty.  Today though, we got our pinnies!  They are awesome, and they have our school, Nationals 2011 on the front, and our last names on the back!  :))  After dance, since I thought I was going to be late because I had a piano lesson at seven-thirty, my dad had made three pancakes for me from a recipe I had found on the internet.  I had wanted to make a pancake, and I had wanted to try these Vegan Chocolate Chips, so I had recipe from LIVESTRONG.com and had it made :)).  But I did substitute for the Vegan Chocolate Chips.  Still tasted great!  And with Wholewheat flour too :)).  The website says it serves 18 and makes one pancake and an apple.  Anyone understand why?  When my dad made it, we got three pancakes, but I only ate one tonight and will have the other two over the next two days.  Anyway, today was our last practice, and Saturday is NATIONALS!  :D Very excited!  Need to go take a shower after my very-poorly-done-in-my-words piano lesson.  Thank God I didn't kill her ';).  JK night.  BTW today felt like a dream aside from the pain, because whenever I see my school, or even walk through the parking lot, anyway physical or emotional pain I feel, is gone.  Poof.  Just like these past two weeks and Irish dance at any time.   Also, found an awesome song today that I would call my theme song.  Must listen!! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment