Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Crushing Find

The dress!  The one from the last post... It is my size and everything but it is too much money! ...
Well, here's a recipe/idea I came up with, it is a trail mix type thing, and it is really good.
  • Craisins
  • Raisins
  • (Vegan optional) Dark (or any) Chocolate Chips
  • Salt
  • Unsalted Almonds
I didn't do any measurements, so do whatever you like :), but not too much salt!
In a (any sized bowl; depending on how much you chose) bowl, mix everything together.  When everything is mixed, put in a container, and done. :) Not much to it.

Okay, well it's another boring day, except for the fact I am now looking forward to September!  No, not school, well I am but no... Dance!
Yesterday, my mom went to drop off the dress I wore for the feis, when she came back home she looked at the upcoming dance classes at the school.  Now, since I am getting more into dance, I am going to be more competitive, so it looks like I will be doing two classes instead of one.  Very excited :D
Anyway, I am going to go and play a mindless game on my iPod... I've become so obsessed I've had dreams with some of the characters involved (stumpies-chicken; redmane wolf-wolf)! Sick.
It comes in PINK too!

No comments:

Post a Comment