Friday, December 9, 2011

Very Bored...



Catching onto how miserably bored I am?  My parents are watching Christmas movies and I don't like Christmas movies... Sad, isn't it? :) Anyway, I could have posted another fantastic recipe (not from Happy Herbivore) from Savvy Vegetarian.  It was great!  Ah, I have been choosing really great recipes, yeah? ;) It was a Quinoa salad my dad made.  I was going to a few days ago, but I was too lazy...and busy!  So to explain the pictures,first, I wanted to find a possible new background for the blog, the dancing banana, but I found the decaying-looking flowers and chose that instead.  Next, the Saltines, I have the craziest craving for them!  Now, as for the cartoon, I loved it and found it on another blog that I didn't linger looking at too long... By the way, about the burgers I made - Quick Burgers - they are also fantastic when it is just the raw mix and it was really good as a chip/tortilla dip... same with the Quinoa salad I will hopefully post tomorrow.
Oh my goodness!  I am craving Tacos too!  Thank God Happy Herbivore has them!  Ugh I just need to get through the next recipes I planned... Grrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment