Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Everyday Happy Herbivore"

First of all, I am feeling extremely sick to my stomach because I just received news that the dress I became stupidly attached too, is not acceptable... My teacher will tell me why and show me more tomorrow, but I do have another choice as well (will have picture tomorrow).  Anyway, I am very broken hearted about that -devastated, but guess what?  I couldn't find the 30 Day Vegan Challenge book I wanted, so I got Everyday Happy Herbivore instead.  It looks delicious!  I can't wait to start, and I will try to next time we go food shopping.  The first recipe is a Cinnamon Bun Smoothie.  
Speaking of smoothies, I made a new one today, but it needs some modifications...
Recipe:
2 Frozen Bananas
1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
1/2 Cup Frozen Spinach
1 Cup Chocolate Chips (Dark, Vegan)
Non-Dairy Milk
Blend together while adding a non-dairy milk (I used Oat Milk).  Also, let bananas soften for 20 seconds in microwave before blending (My blender gets too hot and melts somewhat... I don't think that's safe or healthy).  
Anyway, that's it.  It needs some tweaking because it wasn't my favorite... I still don't know why... maybe vanilla is needed? No spinach? :(
Anyhow, good night people...

No comments:

Post a Comment