Friday, December 16, 2011

I am going to explode!

BOOM!  and there I am.  All over your clothes and screen.  Pity.
For me, my small appetite just stuffed down a whole "buffet" for me.  For you, it was normal.
I do have a small appetite, and that's okay, but right now, I have just stuffed myself to the point I feel sick... and I have a Christmas party to go to in an hour and a half at a friend's house... Sigh.
So what did I eat?
Well, it all started with two candy canes, (btw, this is starting from 4 o'clock this afternoon) four huge chunks of bread - probably half a loaf (long wise), a few Saltine crackers, a banana, a granola bar, a tiny bit of peanut butter with oats and chocolate chips, and then, finally, just moments ago, I ate a potato with salsa... ugh my innards aren't pretty on you... Sorry.

Anyway, I have another recipe that I did try, but I can't post it now.  :( It wasn't my favorite, but I don't think it deserves anything under 3/5 stars.  It was a pasta dish.

Here's a little snack that I came up with and you probably have two but you just didn't feel like sharing it with me and forced me to find it myself...Thanks:
A spoon with a little clump of smooth peanut butter
1 1/4 teaspoons raw rolled oats
4 (vegan or dark) chocolate chips

Now eat it alllll together!  :D Doesn't that just put a smile on your face? :) Merry-Very Early Christmas!
Sorry about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment