Friday, December 9, 2011

"Everyday Happy Herbivore"


                   Someone heard me try to open the door for a better picture.... he had been sleeping and on his back... Thanks a lot Cole.


First of all, I just want to say how good my tummy feels right now.  It's great.  Yesterday, I think, yeah, I had the very first recipe from the cookbook called Cinnamon Bun Smoothie and then today, just an hour ago and a very moments, I made and cooked five bean burgers and ate two Quick Burgers. They were great! GRRRRR :) Besides the greatness of the recipes, I don't have dance again till January 7, 2012 :( but that gives my heel some time to heal!  Hehe Anyway, here ya go:


Cinnamon Bun Smoothie - Serves 1 page. 13


Notes: I used Oat milk and added no extra milk.  Also, "whiz" means blend :)



Quick Burgers - makes 4 burgers page 81


Notes: I cooked 10 minutes on each side and it still wasn't cooked all the way through.  I didn't have instant oats so I used rolled oats and soaked them in hot water till I was done smashing and mixing the rest of the ingredients.  I also used Dijon mustard.



Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment