Saturday, January 21, 2012

They are FINALLY Here...







Granola Bars pg. 23 (Picture 2)


Notes: Regular recipe is great on it's own :))


Neapolitan Smoothie pg. 14 (Picture above)


Notes: Easy and good 


Basic Tofu Scramble pg. 28 (Picture 7)


Notes: Really Good.  I put in Pinto Beans and celery.  My dad and I loved it.  Can't tell the difference between eggs and tofu.


Dark Chocolate Pancakes pg. 43 (Picture 6)


Notes: I made 3 large pancakes...it was supposed to make 6.  The only two explanations are either I didn't measure right, or I ate three pancakes worth of batter...  I also ate these with the raspberry jam.


Chocolate Spice Muffins pg. 51 (Picture 4)


Notes: These are adorable and very good.  I ate a considerable amount of these within only a few days.  There were a dozen, and I ate six one day... :))


Bella Tacos pg. 91 (Picture 3)


Notes: Best. Tacos. Ever.


Taco Sauce pg. 293 (Picture 5)


Notes: Great with everything 


Fried Bananas pg. 259 (Picture 9)


Notes: They are okay-good if done correctly...


CCK Nutella 

Notes: Better than the "real" stuff. 


Yes!  I finally did it!  Good.  I need to see how many recipes I have left because it seems about half way if not a little more.



No comments:

Post a Comment