Sunday, November 6, 2011

One Starving Girl, A Food Processor, and One Very Happy Stomach

Well, I don't have a picture, but I can sure tell you it was probably the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while ;)
I was very hungry, had tons of vegetables in the fridge to sate my veggie craving for the next few days and I should have them all the time, and have been wanting a wrap also.
And boy!  It was delicious!

Ingredients for Spread
about a teaspoon of salt
about of teaspoon of pepper
about 2 tablespoons of olive oil (yes, it will be a little watery, but the spread should be chunky and the taste it gives is good)
1 can of chickpeas/garbanzo beans
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of paprika on the side

Directions
Put it all in the food processor.  Leave it be chunky and serve or refrigerate.

Ingredients for Wrap
A few rings of Peppers (Green, red, yellow, ect.)
A little less than 1/4 cup Button Mushrooms (maybe 8 mushroom tops)
2 lettuce leaves
1 Tortilla

Directions
Spread 2 teaspoons of Chickpea Spread on the Tortilla.
Then lettuce.
Then mushrooms.
Then peppers.
Now eat it and love it :)

Hmmm... I will have more recipes over the next week, except the weekend - it is my birthday :D
Well, I am excited for the foods of this week, nutritionist tomorrow, but sadly, no dance :(

No comments:

Post a Comment