Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Foresee A Football Game and A Strange Bowl of Oatmeal in the Distance!

I am still alive, don't worry.  Right now I am eating my second breakfast because the first one was cold and now I want something warm in my stomach.  Mmm....
So yesterday I made the observation that both of the football teams today have the almost the same colors!  Only, as my dad puts it, silver is a prettier color than white.  HA!
;) 
Patriots fan.  Yes I am. 
Anyway, what is warming my stomach right now?
Well, you are going to think it's gross, but really it is pretty good.  
So, if you're willing to try something "out of the box..."

Reminds-Me-Of-The-Time-Between-Winter-And-Spring Oatmeal

  • 1 serving of Quick Oats
  • (Raw) Agave
  • Cinnamon 
  • Dried Mint Leaves
  • (Regular) Almond Milk
  • Raisins
  1. Cook the Quick Oats by the way of its instructions
  2. Stop cooking!  Put in some almond milk, cinnamon, and mint leaves.  I used maybe half a tsp. of Mint and mix.
  3. Put in more almond milk if desired/needed and put in agave and mix.
  4. Lastly, put in Raisins. 
If you do try it, can you tell me what you think of it?
:)

Oh!  There might be another post later too.  Only because I making Red, Blue, and I can't find any Silver food, so White food.  
That's going to be exciting. 

"Who will win the 'superbowl?' "
- Quote from my report card... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment