Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1,2,3, 100!

Yep.
This is the 100th post.
Does it deserve something special?
Yes, but all I can do is give you an idea of what's to come for Super Bowl Weekend...

Let's just say Red, White, and Blue...

*Cliff Hanger*

Next, is McDonald's finally comes out!

Meat eaters who eat this stuff, look what you've been eating!
Uck!
Awful!

Back when I ate this crap a few times, I threw up.
I will never forget... Ew...

Dance was last night.
I have it again tonight, but I am exhausted from the cold I've had, and today everything has been blurring together.
I saw one of my friends' outfits, and I thought, "Didn't he wear that yesterday?"
Few seconds later, "No, that was still today..."

See?
And I was glued to the bed this morning.  I did not even feel my body connected together.
Sigh.
What else?
OH!
I am going to write a letter about something in IDM.
That's exciting.

So are apple seeds really poisonous?
Yes.  Everything that comes up on the search of "apple seeds poison" all say they are!

Well, hear's how yesterday's lunch went:
I came sat down.
Talked and ate my apple.
And finally, when it was down to the core, I always knock the seeds out when I see them.
But there was one problem...
I didn't see them. 
Gasp!
I felt my face freeze and I looked up at my friends and asked if they thought they were poisonous.
Then, I went to my teacher and asked, "Mr. 'Teacher', will apple seeds make me sick?  'Cause I just ate all the seeds in my apple..."
I know I looked horrified, but all he said was, "No, I eat the whole apple all the time.  What about when you make smoothies?  The seeds get all crushed up.  They are full of nutrients anyway."
....
Not what Google said.
My whole homeroom agreed that they all thought they were bad, and all I could think was, "Am I going to die?  Dear God, please tell me I'm okay."
I am still here.
Twenty-four hours later.
Unless, it is a slow and painful death of course...
By the way, while I thought of death, I said, "But can't you die?" then I quickly corrected myself knowing he would correct me. "I mean, you are still here and alive, but..."
He is in his sixties and I suppose if he eats them daily, something he is eating or doing is counteracting the poison.
?
Questions that cannot be answered are terrible :(

No comments:

Post a Comment