Monday, March 5, 2012

Update:


No, the update is not entirely about ice cream!  (Who can talk about ice cream for a whole conversation???)

The update is that I am feeling much better and am sleeping a lot better these past few days.  
Why?
Well, I don't think that it has to do with the B12, but I feel it might be because I have been eating a lot more and the past few days have looked a little like:
Breakfast-
Pumpernickel bagel with Cashew Cream Cheese (Need to post recipe)
Grapes
PB&J

Lunch- 
Leftovers (Cornbread Casserole, Veggie Taco, Smoothie-Ice-Cream-Thing) (will post too)

Snack-
Pretzels
Banana with Almond Butter 
Cashews

Dinner-
Pizza
Salad
Taco

Anyway, I have been eating multiple small meals as well.
Hmm Tasty!

There was definitely more on that list, but I don't remember.

The only thing I'd tweak is less nuts...I have such bad control, especially when it comes to RAW cashews... yum...

Now as for the ice cream picture, I have been craving it.
Also, I did make a whole conversation about ice cream on the way home from the barn yesterday.  It went from talking about the horses to the lesson to sugar cubes to ice cream.

I don't know how it got there, it just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment