Sunday, March 11, 2012

BIGGEST PERFORMANCE EVER

Last night was HUGE.
It was the biggest performance I have had yet.
And it was a lot of fun.

I won't tell you what specifically, but we were an opening performance for something that was broadcast on TV.
:D
We weren't on TV though....
But last night we met the owner, his mascot, and caught glimpses of other things.
Amazing!
Plus, it was really sweet because I was leading a little girl named "Bailey" around.
She kept jumping up and down to become taller than me, and I said maybe by the recital she'd make it, but when I knelt down a little, she made it and she was so excited!
Bailey showed me her family in the stands and it was sweet just talking to her.

Anyway, I didn't fully remember what order the second dance went in, so I made it like this with motions:
Circles, Cheer, Partners, Double, Out, Bow.
:) Mysterious how I can't tell you exactly what that is, but that's the rules of my school.

On another dancing note, we have another Big, but not so big, performance this afternoon.
Fun, but I am so tired...
Dance for the past two weeks has been five or four times each week.
1 and a half to two hours.
Exhaustion is here...

We left the show early, due to the fact we don't really like it, and when I got home, I dressed in clothes that I could breathe in, and I was in complete Boston wear. (we were dressed in boostieas/corset type of things)
It were as though my mind were cleansing itself ;).

:)
Next, an update for St. Patty's Day!
I have four performances, plus I am cooking a dessert, breakfast, and side dish.
They look very good.
Also, Happy Herbivore is almost done with.
YES!



No comments:

Post a Comment