Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello! Happy Spring Break!

I'm back!  I seem to say those same two words every time I blog now.  
I haven't posted anything in the past few days because I have lacked a computer at hand.
But I chose to post now, because if this rain lightens up, and even maybe if it doesn't, I am headed to the barn to help take care of the horses.
This is really exciting, and I am also hoping for sun on Sunday because we will be having a barn party where everyone is invited to come eat party foods, paint the barn, and for those who have lessons on Sunday, they get to ride as well!
Aren't I lucky?

Also, an hour ago I created three more recipes out of HH.  Yummm.  They tasted great!  Except for some Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits w/ Basic Glaze w/ Almond Extract.  
Sigh...

I didn't go to dance last night because I was so tired, and it's break so...
There is no dance tonight, and even if there was, I wouldn't be going. 

Happy Herbivore is almost below a hundred recipes to go!
I hope to do more of the baking/desserts soon as well.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment